Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Chanderi weaves its simple yet striking magic

It is the eve of Ganesh Chaturthi and today is my final post in the series "simple but stylish." I hope that you have enjoyed reading them as much I have writing them for you. Please do share your looks if they have been inspired by the theme and I will feature the same in my blog at the end of his stay with us.

India is a land of diversity yet we are united by our love for all things common to us. The saree is an absolute classic example as how we are ultimately bound together through a common thread. Despite the thread being woven in different styles and colors. Today's feature is the "Chanderi" the origin of this saree is in a small town of Chanderi in Madhypradesh .

For me the "Chanderi" Saree is an epitome of simple but stylish the fabric is simply ethereal due to its softness and transparency. The slight embroidery in golden or silver thread elevate the fabric to give it a richness that makes the saree special. Making it my favorite choice for the series a north Indian beauty for a festival originated in the Deccan plateau.


I love this sage green with slight flecks of golden Zari donned by @kiransawhney




  The bright orange chanderi from @taneira_sarees screams festive from every angle



The white chanderi with kairee buttis from @yourindiastore is a must buy for me



Pink is my favorite color, this color would look lovely in the morning 


Me in my bright red Chanderi with Elephant motiffs its super comfortable yet striking.


Please do share your thoughts with me @ sarindstyle@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a information. If you are looking for chanderi saree, Chowdhrain is your trusted source for chanderi silk saree that redefine elegance.

    ReplyDelete