Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Navratri - Day 5 color Navy Blue

The color blue represents the calmness of an ocean and the vastness of the sky. The very essence of a woman. She can stand calm in a storm and her love is as endless as the sky....

Blue is a very tricky color it is very finicky and every woman has her shade of blue, dark blue does not suit everybody hence most of the time you have to make peace with wearing it in association with another color...

For me my relationship with the color dark blue began and ended when I was in school...it was a birthday dress I was in love with which was purchased without trying it on and finally when I did with much excitement its look absolutely broke my heart....

Like in life sometimes some relationships are given another chance by fate and the color dark blue came back into my life after some million years when my best friend gifted me this sari....


I wore it with much apprehension hoping that the color would not betray me again, but to my surprise as a combination with peach it was absolutely stunning. We often say that going back to a disappointing past is never a good idea but maybe just maybe you discover that what you had was good it just needed a slight twist to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment