Friday, October 21, 2016

Sea Green Love...

I woke up today thinking what do I write about...somehow nothing seemed to inspire and that can be quite frustrating....these blogs are not just research articles, they are a reflection of me.
Clothes have been my most prized possession...not because of any materialistic value but because of the memories they share with me....The saree's I wear are more special to me because each saree has a story, an occasion, a moment, a look...and when I drape it over me I relive that experience and somehow that dress becomes all the more special and I even more beautiful....

Today somehow the color emerald green just sprung to me...maybe because I am going to travel soon and the thought of being able to behold the light green sea with a hint of blue brings about a sense of happiness and joy that can be paralleled only by christmas....BALI has been a dream destination and it was there that I fell in love with this green color.....I am already in love with the sea but seeing it dressed in this green just transformed its beauty to divine proportions...

Th saree's I have featured below reconfirmed my love for the color which is one of those difficult one's to find saree's in...so if you have not yet bought that special saree for Diwali I absolutely recommend it....


A sea green and yellow organza saree.
Buy at : issadesignerstudio@gmail.com or call 994994417


This is a sea green silk georgette 
Buy at : https://www.eastandgrace.com/collections/august-2016-collection/products/green-with-pink-rose


A Kalki Sea Green


A banarsee 


A georgette with silver patchwork.


If you like what you read...please do share this post !!! it would mean a lot to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment